Monday, February 14, 2011

Dad

You are there
Watching me crying, playing
Crashing like a kid.
Trying to make me
Take a good path.
Sharing my feelings
To soothen pain and pressure.
Providing me all the things needed
Without concern of your luxury.
Loving all the way good and bad
With expecting nothing in return
But my health and happiness.

I can never thank you enough
For all the things
You have done and doing
No matter what I do
I will be greatly indebted to you...

(dedicated to my father : Prasad Suram)

2 comments:

  1. Nice mama..One suggestion mama... don't create many blogs. instead create one and put everything there and categorize. In that way people can understand what you are and how diverse you are. And it also reflects your character perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is regarding all poems so far. Excellent rey. And I agree with ramu. A blog is not a website to be single minded. It shows who you are. How diverse you may write, do it on one blog.
    Once again, good poetic skills rey :)

    ReplyDelete